2. Make an assessment of all risks that may include:
3. Workers at height.
4. People working on the ground and may be affected by a falling object.
5. Eliminate work at height where possible.
6. When this is not possible, a full assessment of work at height riskier.
7. Discuss control measures to be taken in consultation with various officials / employees involved in work at height.
8. Apply these control measures.
9. Write protocols and make available checklists to ensure that these are enforced.
10. Keep these checklists.
11. Periodically re-evaluate the risks, particularly in the case of a change of personnel or if an accident occurred.
12. To inform everyone involved in your business rules in place for the prevention of work-related accidents in height.