Working on tall buildings and infrastructures can be very dangerous if there's no safety precautions and practices taken. It is crucial for you to know that even a single wrong move can cause serious injuries. Works that require the use of ladders and scaffolding should apply the use of harness to keep the workers safe from falling which at worse can lead to death. So if you want to maintain the safety of your workers, you should held a seminar before every building and construction projects you have tackling that "Safety should be first". Below are 10 tips from Industrial Safety & Hygiene News you may want to consider to prevent fatal accidents.
1. dentify all work at height done in your business.
2. Make an assessment of all risks that may include:
3. Workers at height.
4. People working on the ground and may be affected by a falling object.
5. Eliminate work at height where possible.
6. When this is not possible, a full assessment of work at height riskier.
7. Discuss control measures to be taken in consultation with various officials / employees involved in work at height.
8. Apply these control measures.
9. Write protocols and make available checklists to ensure that these are enforced.
10. Keep these checklists.
11. Periodically re-evaluate the risks, particularly in the case of a change of personnel or if an accident occurred.
12. To inform everyone involved in your business rules in place for the prevention of work-related accidents in height.
In addition to educating your staffs about this safety awareness, as the employer, you should also held some trainings involving falls from height. To protect them better, use high quality equipment like harness and hardware from CMC Rescue. If you are located in the Philippines, you may want to reach LSG Industrial & Office Products Inc. for CMC products. Details are mentioned below. Together let's aim for an accident free site and zero casualties on every projects you have.
Address: Lot 1, Centennial Road, Clark Freeport, Clarkfield, Angeles City, Pampanga, 2009
Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Phone Number: (+6345) 499 2168